ASFIT4Life Real Food Ingredients
• 8 to 10 sheets Lasagne Noodles, cooked
• 300g firm TOFU frozen and minced
• 2 cups fresh Pesto sauce
• 1 cup grated Carrots
• 1/2 cup grated Zucchini
• 1 cup Soy Milk
• 2 tbsp Rice Flour or Gluten Free Flour
ASFIT4Life Real Easy Method
1. Heat a non stick frying pan and add carrots and zucchini. Cook over low heat until tender.
2. Add flour and cook 1 minute. Add soy milk and cook until thick.
3. Mix tofu ‘mince’ into spaghetti sauce.
4. Place 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce on base of large lasagne dish. Cover with sheets of noodles.
5. Top with half the vegetable mixture and half the spaghetti sauce, more lasagne sheets and finally, the remaining vegetable mixture.
6. Bake in a pre-heated moderate oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.