ASFIT4Life Real Food Ingredients
• Extra virgin olive oil
• Firm tofu, 300g, drained cubed (NOT MARINATED)
• Sugar snap peas, 150g, trimmed
• Baby corn, 125g, halved lengthways
• Carrot, 1, julienned
• Water, 2 tablespoons
• Chilli, 1, finely chopped
• Garlic, 2, crushed
• Bean sprouts, 1 cup, trimmed
• Tamiri Soy Sauce, 2 teaspoons
• Cashews, to serve
ASFIT4Life Real Easy Method
1. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil on high. Stir fry half tofu until browned. Drain. Repeat using remaining oil tofu.
NB: You do not have to use oil. You can bake tofu in the oven with no oil.
2. In same wok, heat 1 teaspoon WATER on high. Add sugar snaps, corn and carrot. Stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Return tofu to wok with combined tamiri, water, hot chill and garlic. Bring to boil until sauce thickens. Simmer 1 minute.
4. Top with bean sprouts and chopped cashews.