“If nothing changes, nothing changes”.
Put your hands up if you wanted to lose weight this year?
Ask yourself these questions:
Have you been doing the same amount of exercise (if any)?
Have you been eating the same amount of food (or more)?
Have you been drinking the same amount of alcohol (without any days off)?
Have you avoided all the foods that you know you shouldn’t be eating?
Now the big question, are you achieving your health and weight loss goals?
Here are my 10 ASFIT4Life Tips to get you back on track and achieving results for the rest of the year:
1. Aim for at least 5 to 7 hours of exercise each week
2. Decrease your portion sizes at meals.
3. Avoid alcohol most nights of the week.
4. Avoid added sugar.
5. Avoid processed foods.
6. Cook more of your own meals from scratch.
7. Include fresh vegetables at every meal.
8. Aim to drink 1.5 to 2 litres of water each day.
9. Avoid protein bars, shakes, supplements and eat real food.
10. Stop eating when you are full.
If you don’t CHANGE what you are currently doing, you won’t see any CHANGE to your body, fitness, or health.