Do you find you catch every cold, tummy bug or virus that goes around?
Do you have children or work with children, which will increase the likelihood of you getting sick?
There are ways to boost your immunity and reduce the duration of illness.
And it doesn’t mean getting the flu shot before winter!
As a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor and Kids Athletics Coach, I can come into contact with over 60 people every day.
So, to make sure I stay well and avoid nasty, contagious diseases, I always include a variety of these foods in my diet:
1) Fresh Garlic
2) Fresh Tumeric
3) Citrus Fruits (Lemon, Oranges, Grapefruit)
4) Priobiotics (Yoghurt, Kefir, Tempeh, Miso Soup)
5) Vegetables (Cauliflower, Mushrooms, Asparagus, Sweet Potato)
6) Water and Green Tea
7) Plant based vegetarian proteins (Nuts, Seeds, Legumes)
8) Zinc (Oysters, Salmon, Nuts, Legumes, Seeds)
9) Fresh Ginger
10) Chilli (Capsicum)