–400g Butternut Pumpkin, Peeled, Cut into 4cm Cubes
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
1 Cup Couscous
2 Zucchini, Finely Sliced
Grated Zest and Juice of 1 Lemon
400g Can Chickpeas, Drained and Rinsed
1 Cup Salt Reduced Vegetable Stock (or chicken stock)
1/4 Cup Roughly Chopped Coriander (optional)
1/4 Cup Roughly Chopped Mint (optional)
1/2 Cup Fat Reduced Natural Yoghurt, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Place pumpkin in a roasting tin and drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil. Roast for 20 minutes until golden and tender.
2. Place the couscous, zucchini, lemon zest, lemon juice and chickpeas in a heatproof bowl and stir to combine.
3. Bring the stock to the boil in a small saucepan over high heat.
4. Pour on the stock and remaining oil, cover tightly with plastic wrap, and set aside for 5 minutes until the couscous has absorbed the liquid and the zucchini is tender.
5. Fluff the couscous with a fork to separate the grains. Stir in the herbs and pumpkin.
6. Divide among four serving dishes and serve with a dollop of yoghurt.